Wednesday, August 09, 2006

going to california.





"took my chances on a big jet plane
never let them tell you that they're all the same
the sea was red and the sky was grey
wondered how tomorrow could ever follow today
the mountains and the canyons started to tremble and shake
as the children of the sun began to wake"
from going to california by led zeppelin

tomorrow i leave for san francisco to attend the 4th annual sisters in survivorship retreat. i can't believe 4 years ago, i had chemo hair! looking forward to seeing my sistahs. looking forward to drinking some wine. looking forward to having a ball and laughter ringing up and down the hall.

4 comments:

Guinnah said...

come back to California :-( It's not as much fun here without you. That late night trip to the diner was fun! I miss you

larissa said...

i know. i can't believe i ate a 1/3 pound burger at 1 in the morning. well, actually, yes i can.

love, larissa

Anonymous said...

Hi Larissa

Great pictures I loved meeting
all the sisters . I am so glad
I came to San Fran.
Say hello to your Mom she is
great.

Patti A

Anonymous said...

Hi Larissa:

I just love your site and your
avatar. Great pictures of our trip
loved meeting your mom. I did e-mail her some pictures of our trip.

Porkchop is sooooo cute nice
outfit.
I just read your poem on Krist's
blog 2X it was wonderful.
It also made me cry but there are
some happy tears too because you
look beautiful.

Hope to see you soon

Patti A