Thursday, September 26, 2019

A brief update accompanied by unrelated photos just because

Just a quick update.    I had a long bout of bronchitis this summer that lasted 2 months. After the first month, I went for an X-ray to make sure it wasn’t pneumonia.  It wasn’t.  Just a nasty case of bronchitis that required antibiotics.  I’m on the other side of it now.  Yay!

Last week I went in for my 3 month follow up with oncologist. No scans this time.  Just basic blood labs and everything looked good!  Next follow up is mid December.  I will have scans done then and see if the Tamoxifen has made anything shrink.  Really hoping for some good results.  Would be a wonderful Christmas present.

Meanwhile, the kiddo is back in school and I’m back at the piano.   I have decided to make a new album.   Its been a while!  I am learning software and plan on recording it all by myself.   Sort of.  My husband is helping.  I bug him daily for advice on mics and cables and amps, and computer questions.  He used to run a recording studio back in St Louis.  I’m grateful to have an expert at hand.   He also brings me chocolate.  And tacos.  I love him.









3 comments:

Unknown said...

We are so very glad to hear this good news, You're staying on the continued prayer list at church. and your always in ours thoughts.

Unknown said...

Good news Larissa. I think of you often!

viola said...

Great news!! xo