Tuesday, July 07, 2009

farmgirl enters the future...

... or more likely the present or very recent past.


so, what does a farmgirl do during her off time? watch movies. with no tv reception whatsoever, i am slave to netflix. plus it also makes me feel important since every couple days or so i get packages in the mail. "oh, what's in my post office box? oh, something for me! nice one. i'm really special." recent movies watched: friday, strange brew, a clockwork orange, the wrestler, the west wing (season two), and a little ol' movie called forgetting sarah marshall. let me just say, it was one of the funniest movies i've ever seen.



the opening naked break-up scene is hilarious. the dracula musical number, brilliant. and of course, russell brand. me, being an american living in-the-middle-of-nowhere, had never really heard of russell brand. just that guy that confused people at the mtv awards and pissed off jordin sparks. so, after "forgetting sarah marshall" i put "russell brand in new york" into my netflix queue. and well, an obsession began. i haven't liked a comedian this much since the late mitch hedberg.

since there is only one stand-up dvd on netflix for russell, i thought i'd check out the world wide web. which is where i discovered twitter. i'd heard about it. but really didn't really understand the whole concept. still don't. but, i'm on it now. and apparently have a whopping 3 followers. yes, i am special.

so feel free to follow my exceptionally unequivocal one liners on my dallehouse twitter site.

No comments: