Wednesday, June 18, 2008

chelsea girl.

miss chelsea
1992-2008

chelsea passed away in her sleep last night. i will rememeber her as a kitten with ears too big for her head. a cat that loved chicken and tuna and cheese. in her heyday, a princess who commanded attention with coal-lined egyptian eyes. the wisest of the legendary "three wise cats". in her former years, an eccentric recluse whose rare filmed interviews helped to promote feline senility awareness as well as pet turkey safety.

she is survived by parents, larissa & jason rook; brothers, porkchop, shade & jerry; step-sister, amber. a service will be held this evening at sundown behind "the pool" and next to her prized volvo station wagon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

im so sorry that chelsea is gone. she was sweet even in her senility. and the prettiest kitty ive ever seen.

Anonymous said...

Larissa, I'm so sorry about chelsea. I think you had just gotten her when I met you way back when. She always ruled the room, it seemed - any room.

take care and hope to see you soon . . . judy

Benjamin Rubenstein said...

Thank you. I'm sorry about your cat.

Kate said...

Aww, I just saw this. I'm sorry she's gone, but I'm sure she'll be happy in that great big Volvo in the sky...